Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brushing Teeth And Orange Juice Don't Mix

I am Looking Down In The Mouth


Wart-hog

Panda Express

Banana Martini


OH! The Humanatee


Customer Observation


Rude Customer


Hippochondriac


Be Good For Goodness Sake


Can I Keep It?


Weird Gecko


Customer Teeth And Gum

Gorilla Water Color


Alligator Water Color

Disgruntle

Snapping Turtle


Nerd #1
Nerd #2


Nerd #3


Nerd# 4

Bow Tie Kid

Grams

Subway Observation


Subway Observation #2


Mohawk Girl


Funny Girl


Lady Big Head


Girl From The Park


Man From The Gas Station


Man From Hospital


Subway People #3


Pondering Gentleman With Funny Hat


Restaurant Observation
Subway People #4


Man From The Park


Dancing Girl


Veteran and Eagle


Resting At Garbage Can

Beautiful Men

Beautiful Women


Manatee


Man From Park #2

6 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWWWWW!
    What an amazing amount of great work!! I'm loving your folio! :D
    Cheers from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Simply awesome! A lot of diversity here and use of techniques and well I just love it haha! Keep up the good work! And your right...stay young forever!!!

    Take care!
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the range that you show here! I especially love the ones that show the construction lines. :)

    I hope to be as loose in drawing as you someday. Still working on it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the AT fanart somewhere else and thought, "Wait...since when does that cartoon look this good?" Your signature led me here. Great stuff! Where are you based?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,ur fabulous at animation,
    even once i was a 3d animator but now hav stopped completely,maya,max

    ReplyDelete
  6. RE: RESPONSE -

    Oh Gahd, that drawing of Tony is AAAANcient. I'm not EMBARRASSED by it per se, but it's pre-college, eeearly life drawing and long before I touched animation .... which isn't relevant to portraiture, of course, but it's what's important to me. I'm deep in the trench of my "transitional" phase, so I haven't truly done an "impressive" drawing yet, to my mind. But hang on, they're comin'!.....

    (PS: re: Geography - I'm way up in Canada.)

    ReplyDelete